10:05 AM — Meme-time
First job: For a regular pay? TAing Astro 107 as a sophmore.
First screen name: eightrack
First piercing/tattoo: ears, age 2?, though I rarely remember to wear earrings
First credit card: Citibank Mastercard. Limit's now over $10k.
First true love: What's the difference between "love" and "true love"?
First enemy: The bitch who fucking hit me on the head with a My Little Pony lunchbox just because I was trying to strangle her. In second grade.
First big trip: We went on many trips throughout my childhood, so I'll say my favorite: Emerald Isle, NC.
First concert: Metallica, Albany, NY, circa 2001.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Only musicians I've ever had in my house were me and my friends. Lasts
Last big car ride: I think it counts if I drive across the state two to three times a month.
Last library book checked out: Probably Protostars and Planets IV
Last movie seen: Serenity, this weekend in Boston
Last food consumed: Reeses sticks
Last phone call: Received - parents. Outgoing - my voice mail. *checks* Huh, I'm wrong. T$ on both.
Last CD played: I had a tape of the BBC's original Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
on a few weeks ago.
Last annoyance: see rant
Last soda drank: Sierra Mist
Last ice cream eaten: vanilla creme, in the smoothie that started my recently conquered fruit-fly infestation.
Last time scolded: rather not say
Last website visited: BlogExplosionI
I AM: a teacher
I WANT: 9 hours of sleep a night
I HAVE: a cockatiel
I WISH: to buy a house
I HATE: right now? my skin. usually not much.
I FEAR: that others think I don't/can't live up to my own high standards. I know that I'm not there yet, and I know it's going to take a while before I am, but I don't know that others know that I'm trying.
I HEAR: Peeper crunching pellets and half of them scattering all over the room for me to clean up later.
I WONDER: why. I wonder why, I wonder why I wonder. I wonder why I wonder why I wonder why I wonder.
I REGRET: every time I've felt like I needed someone else's approval
I LOVE: watching students learn to think
I ACHE: for massages more often
I ALWAYS: am online
I AM NOT: quiet, and I never will be.
I DANCE: at CTY
I SING: in stairwells
I CRY: when in too much pain
I AM NOT ALWAYS: clean
I WRITE: to my senators
I WIN: Yay! I win too!
I CONFUSE: my students when I try to explain that falsifiability is not the same as falsification.
I NEED: dough
I SHOULD: work more efficiently, and clean the houseYes or No
YOU KEEP A DIARY: I used to. someday perhaps I'll merge it into my blog.
YOU LIKE TO COOK: when not stressed
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: I don't think so
HAVE A CRUSH: does my bf count?
WANT TO GET MARRIED: probably. I like the romance, and the legal stability for my, my beloved's, and our potential children's futures.
GET MOTION SICKNESS: in large vehicles suspended in fluids with extremely low frequency (long wavelength) vibrations.
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: my health's freaky.
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: they think so
LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: as long as I'm indoors and warm
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: artificially blacker than it should be
EYE COLOR: dark brown
BIRTHPLACE: Manhasset, NY (Long Island)Favorites
COLOR: in what circumstance?
DRINK: currently, hot apple ciderPreferences
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: naked cuddling! (but only when T$ initiates)
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: yes
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: dark
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: ice cream or sex?In The Last 24 Hrs, Have You...
HELPED SOMEONE? don't think so
BOUGHT SOMETHING? movie tickets
GOTTEN SICK? depends
GONE TO THE MOVIES? Serenity
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? yeap
SAID 'I love you'? yeap
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: Friday, but I can't find the address yet.
TALKED TO AN EX? nope
MISSED AN EX? nope
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? blogs
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? yeah, but more ridiculuous ones
MISSED SOMEONE? he's hopefully in a plane to Ireland right now. Reminds me I should check the flight status... Yay, arrived!Would You Ever:
1. Eat a bug? I'm sure I already have, multiple times.
2. Bungee jump? maybe
3. Kill someone? in self-defense, probably not. defending a loved one, yes.
4. Parachute from a plane? I'd rather hang glide
5. Walk on hot coals? Once someone figures out whether it's due to sweat being evaporated or the slow conduction of heat that you don't get your feet burned off.
6. Go out with someone for their looks? no. brains and money, all the way!
7. Be a vegetarian? Meatatarian, baby!
8. Wear plaid with stripes? Whyever not?
9. IM a stranger? Only if they IM me first, and then only until I confirm that I don't know them.
10. Sing Karaoke? I wish I got to do it more often.
11. Get drunk off your bum? I'm a very cheap drunk" I don't need any alcohol whatsoever to get all the buzz, and more than one drink kills it for me.
12. Run a red light? From a stand-still, no, unless it's a right on red when not allowed and I didn't see the sign. Keep going thru a yellow that turns red, of course, it's better than going through the windshield or skidding across the intersection in the rain.
13. Star in a porn video? What do I get out of it?
14. Dye your hair blue? Been there, done that, fades nasty. Purple and red are my faves.
15. Be on Survivor? I heard they were trying to recruit an astronomer family for "Trading Spouses" or something...
16. Wear makeup in public? Occasionally
17. Not wear makeup in public? Most of the time.
18. Cheat on a test? I'm the one they cheated off of!
19. Make someone cry? Not if I can help it.
20. Date someone more than 10 years older than you? You mean other than Jethereal? ;)