10:27 PM — T-Shirts
I've recently been collecting T-shirt websites. This was prompted first by my Invader Zim fetish, then by amusing my friend J Sue
(she's great!), and even further continued by Dan Savage's campaign to popularize the term "santorum
" (that frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex, named after Senator Santorum). But never mind that, here's the pages.
- eMerchandise: Invader Zim: "full of goo"; Gir rocks, and my Mac laptop's named after him/her/it (anyone know what Gir's gender is?)
- T-Shirt Hell has lots of obscene and inappropriate goodies.
- ebaynham has humorous and occasionally inappropriate cartoons on shirts.
- Extra Ugly has some funny (again inappropriate) ones, including santorum-related.
- Split Reason, a collection of T-shirts for the internet generation (added 10 Feb).
Meanwhile, steadfastly resisting the urge to wikify