7:55 PM — Post-Apocalyptic Resume
After a conversation with Jethereal, here's a new meme! Leave a comment with your answers.
What skills do you have that would be useful in a post-apocalyptic (i.e. lawless, no electricity) world?
- Practical astronomy - time of day / night, seasons, orienteering
- Crafts - assorted, including but not limited to: sewing, crochetting, macrame, knot-tying, pottery...
- Musical entertainment - singing and guitar
- Teaching - though I'm not sure what use astrophysics would have, I'm newly qualified to teach elementary arithmatic
- Counselling / Advice - no training, but I've got a sympathetic ear, and I'm good at solving everyone else's problems
- Bow hunting - I'm rusty on the archery and I've never hunted, but I would if I had to
- Gardening - I used to have a green thumb
- Leadership - someone's gotta do it! If it's not you, it'll be me. I'd rather it were you (for many values of "you")