Strange Musings *hyuk*
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
  5:52 PM — Get Rich Quick Scheme-of-the-Day
Shutterstock is the GRQSD (pronounced "grossed"): stock photos. You upload photos, other people download them for various professional purposes, and you get paid at least 20c each. I've certainly got enough photos, though they're mostly NOT the cheesy stuff you see in the Top 100 list. Plus most of my photos are currently lost on my laptop, so I doubt I'll be making any money off this. But we'll see. I'll keep you updated if I ever get a cent.

These sorts of things remind me of that one in the late 90's where they'd pay you to keep an ad toolbar open in your browser. I did get a few checks for twenty bucks before too many people hacked the requirement for the mouse to keep moving and they went under.

Update:
I appear incapable of spelling "Get Rich Quick" the first time around. This title read "Get Rick Quick" for some 18 hours before I noticed it, and I often type "Get Rich Wuick" or "Teg Rich Quick" and other variations.
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Main Blog
*hyuk*



WARNING: This blog often contains disturbing stories of science and math as used in every day life.

If you are easily disturbed or a Luddite, surf on elsewhere.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States
ARCHIVES
October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / February 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 /


Tools

Get more hits on your blog!

website stat
visitors since Sept 2005
Site Stats
Google


My Blogs
Friendly Blogs
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) links
CURRENT MOON
moon phase

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?