Strange Musings *hyuk*
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
  6:09 PM — Lookin' Up!
After being on campus for an hour today and telling 3 students that YES, we were still having class despite the weather b/c campus was still open, I got a message saying that NO, campus was being closed at 12 noon. Considering that my first class is at 12 noon, that means I went to campus for nothing. However, before I could get pissed, Carol (a coworker) drops by my office to make sure I know, and when I tell her it's my birthday, she promptly declares that we're going out for beer and lunch. Six people, a slice of peach cheesecake with a candle in it, and one "Happy Birthday" song later, I'm smiling. :-D Still no drain, but I managed to barrell my car back into my parking spot at home and then took a three hour nap. Slowly waking now, and will make something for dinner soon, and then play more FF9 before deciding on tomorrow's lab. Nice how I don't have to work at all this semester...
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Main Blog
*hyuk*



WARNING: This blog often contains disturbing stories of science and math as used in every day life.

If you are easily disturbed or a Luddite, surf on elsewhere.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States
ARCHIVES
October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / February 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 /


Tools

Get more hits on your blog!

website stat
visitors since Sept 2005
Site Stats
Google


My Blogs
Friendly Blogs
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) links
CURRENT MOON
moon phase

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?