6:45 PM — Cheeks of a Snow-Country Child
Kasugai Gummy-s, found in your neighborhood Asian Food Store (such as Hong Kong Supermarket in Flushing), have the BEST slogans on them EVAR!!! I'll post them here as I finish the bags of them. They also come in the most unusual and intriguing flavors. You have to try lychee (a Chinese fruit). Not quite Engrish
, as they're mostly super flowery text, rather than poorly-translated, but still entertaining. Apple is J Sue
's fave slogan.
- Grape: Enjoy the softness of gentle breeze that sweeps through the vineyard spread vast on the hill in each soft and juicy Kasugai Grape Gummy.
- Muscat (green grape): Its translucent color so alluring and taste and aroma so gentle and mellow offer admiring feelings of a graceful lady. Enjoy soft and juicy Kasugai Muscat Gummy.
- Pineapple: The gorgeous taste of fully ripened pineapple, imposing as a southern island king crowned in glory, is yours to enjoy in every soft and juicy Kasugai Pineapple Gummy.
- Apple: Every drop of fresh apple juice, carefully pressed from the reddest apples, shining in colors of the cheeks of a snow-country child, is yours to enjoy in each soft and juicy Kasugai Apple Gummy.
- Kasugai homepage (in Japanese)
- Pictures (coming soon to here too!). I have yet to see the Prune or Blueberry varieties.
- Amazon.com has everything!
- Also available from AsiaFoods.com in single flavor and mixed flavor crates in case you just can't get enough.